NITECORE LC10 At-A-Glance
- USB charger can be used to charge many common li-ion and IMR battery types
- Operates as a power bank when paired with a charged battery
- Mini backup light has three adjustable brightness levels
- Equipped with an integrated USB 2.0 input and output port as well as a lightning adapter for Apple devices
- Features multiple safety protections, including automatic termination upon charging completion
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels, and USB adapters
Included in the Box
- NITECORE LC10 charger
- micro-USB to lightning adapter
- instruction manual
Magnetic USB Travel Charger
Take the NITECORE LC10 magnetic USB battery charger on your next trip and say goodbye to bulky charging solutions. Compatible with many common li-ion and IMR battery types, this minimalist charger uses two magnetic contacts to quickly charge your batteries via any USB power source. Charging progress is reported through a simple to read indicator light while internal safety protections prevent overcharging and short circuits.
Charge Other Devices
Need to charge something else? When paired with a charged battery, the LC10 can be used as power bank. Use the standard micro-USB 2.0 output to charge your devices like cell phones, cameras and headlamps from a charged battery quickly and conveniently. An included lightning adapter adds support for Apple devices!
Backup Reading Light
Adding even more functionality to the LC10 is a mini backup light you can use for reading, lighting up the tent or emergency situations. With three adjustable brightness levels, the LC10 emits up to 10 lumens when plugged into a wall outlet and 6 lumens when powered by a 3400mAh battery.